Customer Relationship Management For SME
Our CRM is an amazing Customer Relationship Management Software, a Complete Solution, fit for almost any company, or freelancer, or any of its many other uses as well. The clean, modern design lets you look professional to your customers, and it helps improve Your Business’ performance as well. When you use our CRM to manage your customers, there are a few things that it helps you with:
- Managing and invoicing projects.
- Linking tasks to features and staying organized.
- Building professional estimates and invoices.
- Powerful support system with auto-importing of tickets
- Tracking time spent on tasks, so you can bill customers accordingly, and the ability to assign multiple members of the staff on a single task, then track time per staff assigned.
- Add task followers, even if the staff isn’t a Member Of The Project. They can then track the progress without accessing the project.
- Keeping track of leads in a single place. Leads can be imported from e-mail, and you can add notes and create proposals. Leads can be organized in stages, and stages can be easily changed using drag and drop.
- Creating stunning proposals for customers or leads.
- Recording expenses, and billing your customers, as well as auto-converting to an invoice.
- Knowing more about your customers with the powerful CRM(Customer Relationship Management).
- Increasing your customer retention.
- Creating announcements for staff and customers.
- Using Goals Tracking for keeping sales in mind.
- Custom fields for extra information for leads and customers.
- Receiving payments from Stripe and PayPal.
- Plenty of configurable options.
CRMs focus on customers, and the CRM will do that with a very powerful support system. This helps you resolve issues quickly with an integrated ticket system, and you can assign reminders to either yourself or the staff members. With a single click, reminders are sent to an in-app notification system, as well as e-mail. You can make use of these features to get customer satisfaction to the next level. The CRM(Customer Relationship Management) comes with many features to fit a Lots Of Applications, make sure you use them to their fullest potential.
Diving deeper in those features, the Project Management Feature is very powerful. You can both manage, and invoice projects with it, and tracking time spent on each task as a part of that project is excellent. The time tracker also works when you want to assign multiple staff members on a single task, and you can then track how much each member of staff spent on each task. The invoices you can build are professional and look great, which is a bonus for every business. Attaching files and sending them to your clients is a piece of cake as well.
Expenses and payments are covered as well. Recurring expenses can be set up, where the expense is automatically created again after a specified period. This period can be anything from days to years. You can even set expenses that are billable to specific projects or customers. If you’re worried about currencies, you can both record and receive payments in different currencies, where an auto-generated PDF can be sent to the customer. You can even add partial payments to those invoices.